Director of Investments
- The Director of Investments will Chair the Investment Committee, consisting
of the Director of Investments, (2) Assistant Directors of Investments, the
President, the Vice-President and the Treasurer. The President, Vice-President
and Treasurer will be non-voting members of the Investment Committee.
- The Investment Committee oversees and invests the major portion of the
invested financial assets of the Society.
- The investment committee, with the approval of the membership, may use a
professional financial manager to help manage some or all of the assets under
the Committees’ control.
- Presents a review of the investments and investment strategies at the May &
October monthly meetings.
- At the discretion of the Executive Board, becomes bonded for any amount
decided upon and paid for by the Society.